Cloud DCM-1 Digitally Controlled 4-Zone Mixer
The Cloud DCM-1 Digitally Controlled 4-Zone Mixer provides any space-conscious sound installation with a high level of flexibility, but without the need of a PC. It is ideal for contractors/installers who require flexible routing of line & mic signals.
The analogue zoner, with its simple-to-use digital control interface, can be controlled remotely via multiple LCD digital controllers. Optional active input modules extend the flexibility further. The DCM-1 is Cloud's first ever microprocessor controlled multi zoner.
With traditional "installer friendly" analogue I/O and signal path, but giving the contractor the flexibility and adaptability of digital control the DCM-1 has the traditional simplicity of Cloud products, with far greater functionality.
- 8 Stereo Line Inputs (1 Balanced)
- 8 Balanced Line Outputs (2 Stereo + 6 Mono)
- 4 Dedicated Ports for Optional Line Inputs (LE-1)
- 4 Dedicated Ports for Optional Mic Inputs (ME-1)
- Mic Paging to all Zones with Fully Programmable Override Logic
- Seperate Analogue Paging Mic Input with Contact Closure Zone Selection
- Configurable Multiple Remote Controls
- 4 Definable Zone Group Options
- EQ can be set by Remote Controls
- Configurable Line Priority by zone
- Remote Active Line and Mic Modules (LE-1, ME-1 & BE-1)
- RS232 Interface for AMX/Crestron
- Accepts BOSE & Amina EQ Cards per Zone
- No PC Required but Optional Set/Back GUI Utility