DI Boxes 4-Channel 19" 1RS
The DI Boxes 4-Channel 19" 1RS is designed for an optimum signal transmission from musical instruments to a mixer or amplifier. By using a transformer coupling, interferences due to matching problems, e.g. hum loops, are prevented to a large extent. Input and output are galvanically isolated.
For adapting line levels, please use units of the LTR series! 4-channel DI box.
- 3-fold attenuation switch (0/-20/-40dB) for each channel
- 1 ground lift switch for each channel
- 1 instrument feed-through output for each channel
- Balanced XLR outputs at the front panel and rear panel
- Wideband balancing transformer
- 482mm (19") rack installation, 1RS
- General Information
- Frequency range 15-30,000Hz
- Inputs 47kΩ
- Outputs 600Ω, XLR
- 47kΩ, jack
- Transmission ratio 10:1
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 �C
- Dimensions 482x44x90mm, 1RS
- Weight 1,180g
- Inputs 6.3mm jack, unbal.
- Outputs 4 x 6.3mm jack, unbal., par. out 8 x XLR, bal.