16-channel mic/line mixer
- 12 mono input channels, each with gain control, 3-way equalizer with semiparametric midrange and pan pot
- 4 stereo input channels, mic/line, with gain controls for the mic inputs and selectable gain control (+4dB/-10dB) for the line inputs, 2-way equalizer and balance controls
- Adjustable aux output (adjustable pre/post), PFL to all input channels
- Monitor output (adjustable pre EQ/pre fader/post fader)
- Channel inserts and master insert
- Adjustable stereo aux input
- Direct out for the mono channels (adjustable pre EQ/post fader)
- Adjustable tape record/play
- +48V phantom power, can be switched centrally (channel disconnection via jumper)
- Adjustable headphone output
- Ideally suited for 482mm rack installation, because connections are on the rear side of the unit
'This unit offers quite a few microphone inputs and channel strips at a moderate price. However, a good quality which is sometimes neglected by this line of business is the perfect solidness featured by this unit of excellent workmanship with vertical channel PCBs which are easy to access for servicing.'
- Input sensitivity
- Mic, mono 0.3mV, bal.
- Line, mono 2.3mV, bal.
- Line, stereo 70mV, bal.
- Master insert 400mV, channel inserts 240mV
- Tape 140mV
- Aux, stereo 140mV, bal.
- Outputs 565mV (direct out)
- Master, stereo L/R 1.23V, bal.
- Record, stereo 600mV
- Master insert 300mV, channel inserts 180mV
- Aux 1 3V (aux send)
- Aux 2 985mV (monitor send)
- Headphones, stereo 32Ω
- Frequency range10-30,000Hz
- THD < 0.1%
- S/N ratio 85dB, weighted
- Crosstalk -80dB
- Bass ±15dB/60Hz (mono channels)
±15dB/45Hz (stereo channels)
- Midrange ±15dB/250-6,000Hz (mono channels)
- Treble ±15dB/12kHz
- Phantom power +48V
- Power supply 230V˜/50Hz/26VA
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Dimensions 482x270x125mm, 6RS
- Weight 7kg