IMG Stageline PAK-108MK2 Active PA Speaker 130WMAX, 75WRMS
Now available as the MK2 version: the successful 100 series of active speaker systems in plastic cabinets from IMG Stage Line: Improved speaker technology, the latest amplifier concepts of high stability and a further developed sound tuning make these models which are available at a favourable price even more attractive.
Stable plastic cabinet, 20cm (8') bass speaker of high power capability, with aluminium diecast basket and a dynamic 25 mm horn tweeter (1', 34mm coil). The amplifier features a mixing input section with 1 x line and 1 x mic (adjustable mic volume). Beside the balanced mono XLR input, the line in via RCA is designed as the stereo master. An integrated limiter optimises the operational safety, a parallel line out completes the features of this speaker system. An active speaker of compact size which is reliable as a small monitor, as a voice amplifier or also suitable for background music. Mounting onto standard stands is possible with the supplied stand adapter.
- Frequency range - 60-20,000Hz
- Amplifier power - 75WRMS, 130WMAX
- Inputs - 1 x line (bal., 125mV, stereo unbal., 100mV), 1 x mic (bal., 6.5mV)
- SPL (1W/1m) - 94dB
- Max. rated SPL - 112dB
- Admiss. ambient temp. - 0-40 °C
- Power supply - 230V˜/50Hz/200VA
- Dimensions - (WxHxD)290x405x220mm
- Weight - 9kg
- Connections - XLR and RCA L/R (line), XLR (mic)
- Other features - par. line out (XLR bal.), limiter