STA-3000 Professional Stereo PA Amplifier 5500W Max
Professional stereo PA amplifier, with integrated crossover network and limiter.
- 2Ω stable
- Class H technology with power-optimised PSU technology
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- Integrated crossover network: 120Hz, 24dB/oct., switchable subwoofer, full range or satellite operation
- LCD for temperature, operating mode, protective function
- Temperature-controlled fan
- 2 level controls
- Ground lift function
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Protective circuit with LED indication for protection against short circuit, overheating and DC voltage overlay at the outputs
- LEDs for each channel for operating voltage, level and limiter
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connections
STA-3000 is equipped with a PowerConŽ jack (power rating: 32A) in order to ensure a power supply of 25A in 2Ω operation.
Supplied without mains cable.
The mains cable AAC-215P which is available at option is sufficient for 4Ω or 8Ω operation.
A PowerConŽ plug NAC-3FCHC, a mains cable with a cable cross section of at least 2.5mm2 (e.g. AC-1025/SW) and a CEE-type plug (e.g. CEE-32/230P) are required for the 2Ω operation.
The amplifier can be operated at a 2Ω load, the protective circuits are designed accordingly.
The stated 2Ω performance values must not be exceeded, otherwise the thermic protective circuit will be activated.
'Extensive features and a high power capability at an attractive price!'
On the STA-3000 and STA-2200
'The STA-3000 and STA-2200 are certainly real recommendations for anyone who is searching for solid power at an attractive price. The amplifiers are suitable for general applications and definitely provide sufficient power for a state-of-the-art PA system.'
- Output power
- RMS power
- Stereo 2Ω2 x 1,250WRMS
- Stereo 4Ω2 x 1,500WRMS
- Stereo 8Ω2 x 1,000WRMS
- 4Ω bridge operation1 x 2,500WRMS
- 8Ω bridge operation1 x 3,000WRMS
- Max. power 5,500WMAX
- General information
- Inputs 1V/20kΩ
- Frequency range 20-20,000Hz
- S/N ratio > 100dB
- Crosstalk attenuation > 60dB
- THD < 0.1%
- Power supply 230V~/50Hz/5,000VA
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Dimensions 482x132x519mm, 3RS
- Weight 32kg Connections
- Inputs (for each channel)XLR, bal., can be fed through
- Outputs (for each channel)NEUTRIK SPEAKON