Welcome to the Cybermarket March newsletter we have finally defrosted after a freezing February and are looking forward to helping warm you up this March with our flash sale - 10% off all products….it doesn’t get much toastier than that! Look out for the discount code which will be winging its way over to your inbox by the weekend or catch the code on the banner.
If you've had your eye on that speaker for months or are even missing the snow and fancy a snow machine then our helpful team Robert, Laurence, Andy, Adela and Toby are all on hand to help with putting together your dream application.
New and exciting this month includes our:
- Polk Audio RC60i Ceiling Speakers (Pair). Fantastic Ceiling Speakers for any room in the house!
- Yamaha A-S201 Amplifier 100W+100W. Great looking amplifier from Yamaha, provides plenty on power for your speakers, whether it’s low background or let your hair down Friday this is the amplifier for you.
- Yamaha NS-AW194 Outdoor Speakers (Pair) - White. With Spring right round the corner it’s time to dust the deck chairs off add a pair of speakers to increase your listening pleasures in the garden.
- Forecourt PA System with 2 x Weatherproof Horn Speakers. Tired of straining your voice in the forecourt? Get heard with our forecourt horn speaker package.
- Madison Amp With 4 x Ceiling Speakers & 100m Cable. Special package from Cybermarket, it's ideal for background music in your office, shop or café!
- JBL Control 1 Speakers. Wife tired of you cutting holes in the ceiling? Why not a pair of bookshelf speakers instead!
Also we are launching our ‘Applications’ section this month, a tailor made online experience as you will be able to browse through categories such as schools, restaurants, bars and pubs, shops and many more for unique packages to suit all your audio needs. Often the hardest thing about online shopping is putting together what you want, with this new service all the information will be at a click of a button and all at discounted package prices to suit varying budgets. Plus we are always on hand to help.
Cybermarket rocking browsers everywhere
To brighten up the impending winter KEF have introduced their new colour finishes for the award winning LS50 speakers to lift both our spirits and eye lines. So away we go from the gloom and doom of a dusky early night and into the rainbow room we reach. Here tunes are turned up and the warmth of the world floods into our living rooms.
The LS50 comes in three new colours, go festive with red and black, beat up those tunes with some black and blue or go hard with a soft edge in titanium and copper. These mini monitor audio speakers bring professional sound into your home, with a smooth and stylish compact design, quality is not sacrificed, velvety sounds bring the studio style to you and your surroundings.
Mirror ball season has started in style with high profile clients such as Strictly Come Dancing and Fortnum and Mason upping the glamour stakes. We are looking forward to a glitterati season after the TV Times purchased some gold mirror balls for their front cover edition about Strictly Come Dancing and Elite London Store Fortnum and Mason are lighting up their food hall with their silver balled delights. This adds to our collection of famous mirror ball clientele with Johnny Walker whiskey having acquired 200 of them to float down a Scottish river for their Gold label advertising campaign.