IMG Stageline SPH-450TC Subwoofer 2x500W Max 2x4ohm 18"
Incredible powerful bass reproduction from surprisingly small cabinets.Extensive ventilation of the voice coil. High-quality inverse cone, gold-plated terminals, diecast basket, extra long excursion, double centering spider, suitable for professional and semiprofessional DJ and PA applications and for car HiFi and home cinema applications of highest requirements.
"For the sustainable earthquake effect in the home cinema! The SPH-450TC is a legend which unites everything required for a bass speaker: 46cm diameter, 13mm linear excursion in both directions, breath-taking resonance frequency at 24 Hz."
in the Raver cinema building concept
"In our home cinema hall it easily outclasses all other existing subwoofers."
"In view of this sound converter designed with an extra long excursion, all other bass speakers introduced in HOBBY HIFI so far simply fade."
- Impedance (Z) 2 x 4ohm
- Resonant frequency (fs) 20Hz
- Max. frequency range f3-1,500Hz
- Rec. crossover freq. (fmax.) 400Hz
- Music power 2 x 500WMAX
- Power rating (P) 2 x 350WRMS
- SPL (1W/1m) 93dB
- Suspension compl. (Cms) 0.22mm/N
- Moving mass (Mms) 305g
- Mech. resistance (Rms) 12.7kg/s
- Mech. Q factor (Qms) 2.97
- Electr. Q factor (Qes) 0.27
- Total Q factor (Qts) 0.25
- Equivalent volume (Vas) 480 l
- DC resistance (Re) 2 x 3.7ohm/1 x 7.4ohm
- Voice coil induct. (Le) 2 x 1.1mH/1 x 4.6mH
- Voice coil diameter 99.3mm
- Voice coil former aluminium
- Voice coil winding height 37.8mm
- Air gap height 12mm
- Linear excursion (XMAX) ±12.9mm
- Eff. cone area (Sd) 1,250cm2
- Volume displacement (Vd) 1,612.5cm3
- Force factor (BxL) 32.4Tm
- Reference efficiency (No) 1.37%
- Magnet diameter 220mm
- Magnet weight 5.7kg
- Mounting cutout Ø 425mm
- Mounting depth 220mm
- Dimensions Ø 460mm
- Weight 17kg
- Rec. net cabinet volume Closed 70 l
- Bass-reflex 135 l